क्रेजी सोच १

खाली  दिमाग सेतान  का घर होता है।   खली दिमाग में कई उलटे पुल्टे विचार आया करते है।  जैसा की

1.When subtitles are on, I read them even though I can perfectly understand what the actors are saying.
2.When someone says 'I miss you!', I think, well, that's nice. But if they take off the exclamation point I think, wow, they must really miss me.
3.The more I light my lighter, the lighter it gets until it's too light to light

        4.My fingers are slowly 3D printing my nails.

5.Whenever I see two people talking outside a restroom at work, I assume that one of them really wants to discuss something, while the other just wants to go and pee.

6.Technically it's impossible to skip breakfast. Your first meal is when you "break your fast"

7.Taking drugs is like going skydiving. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, it's horrible. Otherwise, it's pretty great. Also sometimes you die.

8.If a person is "one in million", there's still 7500 of them somewhere


9.
As a child I never understood why there were adults out there that didn't like kids because I figured they were a kid once too. As an adult, I totally get it.


10 . My dog must think I have Top Level security clearance. Because I'm allowed to go so many places that he is not.








Comments

Popular Posts